Google earth, Revit and a CSV for some quick geomancy topography for Revit

USGS Web Query VIA Google earth-

I had a request by a friend to update this- I need to get my programming skills more in tune with an independent app. If you make any changes or additions please email me back. This is not for distribution and is for reference purposes only : )

If anyone uses this, please drop me a line back. If you want to change it and adapt it please send the changes and adaptations back here so we can share it back!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3kxZYz7z9XSS0VxX1RUSTVlbUk/edit?usp=sharing



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revit area plans adding new types and references (Gross and rentable)

Powerpoint countdown and current time in slides VBA

Revit Python in Visual Studio Revit Stubs 2022 for Python Revit Intellisense