Imagining training for Revit, Bentley, Bim360
For those of you asking about training: Imaginit has some decent courses worth looking into. They are a bit pricey and not reimbursable without prior authorization (In which case likely tax deductible).
- BENTLEY Services:https://ims.bentley.com/IMS/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f%3fwa%3dwsignin1.0%26wtrealm%3dhttp%253a%252f%252flearn.bentley.com%252fapp%252f%26wctx%3drm%253d0%2526id%253dpassive%2526ru%253d%25252fapp%25252fPublic%26wct%3d2016-08-30T06%253a29%253a15Z
- Overview BIM 360 FIELD BI WEEKLY Training: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/bim-360-field/getting-started/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/ENU/BIM-360-Field/files/GUID-40C20EE5-D244-4043-B151-3342BAEEC622-htm.html
- Learn 360: http://learnbim360.autodesk.com/
- BIM 360 BIM Level 2:http://info.bim360.com/bim-level-2-webinar-on-demand?submissionGuid=b03b1389-c8e2-4ae6-9b33-2d150e50c76a
- Bluebeam REVU: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKbnKRfBBN4